City Life
Garden Spring
Home Is
On This Day -journal card-
Spring Cleaning
TLP Collab kit Bloom & Grow
Font used Amaranth.
Own photo.
Graciela1, Avia, JenEm and 1 other person like this.
    • mcurtt
      Beautiful blooms. I love your vertical design with the row of homes at the bottom.
      G.J. likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh wOw !!!!!! this is so beautiful Grace!!!! the photo is amazing, the deep green with the splatter in the same color, all gives continuity, the elements you used so cute, LOVE those houses, the way you overlapped those labels buts, the enamel flower cluster is gorgeous, all with a wonderful spring feel, makes me happier and the whole thing kinda gives me a bit of the sun I am craving so much....also, thanks so much for being at the chat, you know how much I appreacute in general, having you around is delightful, and now especially since (either I found out or I remembered LOL can't tell you which as my brain has issues LOL) I realised you are nearer me than I thought!!!!!!! The chats always make the whole thing feel more "real" as much as I don't think that is the right word, I think it helps this non native English speaker to express some feeling....the live thing has been the most amazing and I treasure that you always make the effort to be there.... looking forward to NSD now!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      G.J. likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely layout. I like your design and those enamel flowers.
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      I thank for all the sweet and kind comments you leave on my pages, so thankful.
    • JenEm
      This is so beautifully designed and executed, Grace. I so love that photo and the vertical flow of your page. Great use of white space as well. Wonderful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Apr 13, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    392.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).