dotcomkari

Imperfect Role Model

Imperfect  Role Model
dotcomkari, May 4, 2021
Description:
I always wanted a daughter. I ached, longed and prayed for you. And I was blessed with not one but two beautiful girls of my own. You are everything I have ever dreamed about and so much more. Everything in me wants to protect you from how the world will try and crush you. I would cut off my right arm if I thought it would keep you from getting hurt. I know how cruel this world can be for a girl. I am a woman who struggles with her own idenity, who battles self doubt, who wrestles with fear and whose body image is still complicated. I will never be that "perfect role model". But I am a role model who tries. Who tries to live her best and pushes you to do the same. My blessed girl, you are not just beautiful, you are beauty. As long as you stay true to yourself you will go far. You are magic. You were and are more than I could have ever wished or dreamed for.

ON SALE 50% off! one day only
Just Jaimee:
Mom Life Mini Theme Kit Bundle - Storyteller May 2019 Add-on
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mom-Life-Mini-Theme-Kit-Bundle-Storyteller-May-2019-Add-on.html

Other Products Used
Just Jaimee: Story Teller 2019 Date Stamped
Heather Joyce: The Becca
    • jam-on-toast
      Wonderful journlaing that so many of us can relate to. Great use of paper, brushes and shadows for that splash of color in the center.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    May 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    216 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).