mmbstaley

Imagine

Imagine
mmbstaley, Oct 5, 2020
Description:
For the TLP DSD2020 Friday Slow Scrap
credits:
Sahlin Studio: Innovation
Sahlin Studio and Brittish Designs: Project Mouse (Vibes) Elements, Project Mouse (Essentials) Flowers, Project Mouse (Tomorrow) Alphas, Project Mouse (At Night) Elements
Designed by Soco: DSD2020 template
Mommyish: CU free flowers
smaller photo by Mark Barbieri
font: The Silver Reed by Heather Joyce
JennFort and MrsPeel like this.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a perfect photo to scrap with this template and you really made the composition your own! Love it!
      mmbstaley likes this.
    • rach3975
      Great layout! The triangles in the template work so well with the photo. We love Figment, too!
      mmbstaley likes this.
    • cfile
      What a great page!!! I love the large photo in front of the Imagination pavilion and love the framed photo of Fidget! (I remember buying the stuffed version of Fidget! I gave it to my nephew when he was a baby as he was playing with it when he visited! ) Oh wow, I just read your journaling and had no idea they were going to redo it. (makes sense since it is about 45 years old) .. Love the beautiful colors here and love how you used the template to showcase your page. I love the little cluster of ellies and that wonderfu papers..This is fabulous!!! Thanks for playing along with the DSD Template Slow Scrap!
      mmbstaley likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      great take!!! I did the same (a big photo background) Lobe how you used that gorgeous silver paper for one of the triangles, the whole thing is an harmony with the big photo, and she is beautiful!!! great lil cluster too!!!
      [​IMG]
    • mmbstaley
      @cfile Only 25 years old LOL It does look a bit dated, but it was still fun and I love how they teach about the senses. I hope they don't lose that when they redo it. Figment is supposed to go the way of the dinosaurs though, which makes me sad :(
      cfile likes this.
    • mmbstaley
      @MrsPeel I know the game is closed, Bart still needs his **kisses**
      - I never have a shot at that when the game is actually happening LOL!
    • cfile
      @mmbstaley ah.. I was thinking magic kingdom LOL I went back in 74 and 75 .. yes 25 sounds about right 1987 / 1988 was when my parents first moved there and they had annual passes and we would go. sad re Figment.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    mmbstaley
    Date:
    Oct 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    148.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).