silent ranks, May 2, 2020
Description:
iNSD template challenge by Designed by Soco
Be Creative Collab by Sabrina's Creations & Mommyish
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • Trish
      love your art space!
    • KarenB
      What a cool crafting space!!! Love this - great documenting :)
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh Kate...... you always, always surprise me, amaze me and delight me, in so many ways, I would need a whole day to explain!!!!! Love what you did here, visually gorgeous (as you do!!!) Love that you have gone a bit fuller than your usual, love the use of the word arts and the whole thing, apart from being delightful visually, is a wonderful subject that gives us a glimpse of more of you..... I would love to know where you were going, did I understand rights and you fit it all in part of a van? I assume you were going somewhere?
      anyway, awesome and I do understand so well the need of our craft to survive different experiences!!!!!!! Awesome page all together, as you always do, it shines!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • silent ranks
      @MrsPeel we moved off grid as the caretakers of a Veterans Retreat. No home officially. The van is the kitchenette and office, then we have a camper that us or bedroom and lounge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    silent ranks
    Date:
    May 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    98.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).