MrsPeel

Imagination

Imagination
MrsPeel, Jul 8, 2016
Description:
NEW RELEASES today and on sale this weekend : Dawn Inskip: Ministry of Magic Collection- is half price this weekend! You can also get the individual packs at 20% OFF this weekend but obviously save more when you buy the Collection!
In my page I used: Ministry of Magic: Hand Drawn Characters- Ministry of Magic: Illustrations - Ministry of Magic: Extra's - Ministry of Magic: Tattered - Ministry of Magic: Painted Canvas. Paula Kesselring : Watercolor Papers #2 - Bella Gypsy: Beach Daze Flower Pack- Journaling font is Luna.

The journaling is about how my Dad encouraged reading since I was little, and the worlds of magic I entered and treasure to this day. I remember reading Little Women and dreaming I was living on those times, & later on a passion for Poe, Sturgeon, HP Lovecraft, Stephen King.. most of which you wont catch me reading these days! Remember these are all on sale this weekend! TFL!
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jul 8, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    176.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).