QuiltyMom

I'm So Excited!

I'm So Excited!
    • tinkerbell1112
      Jan, how crazy - one week from today I'll be at EPCOT! :) LOL. Have fun!!! I love the cut outs on the paper and all the little elements tucked inside.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @tinkerbell1112 Fun!!! Any chance you'll be at Universal? Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. We're leaving the 13th. Unfortunately, we're not going anywhere near Disney.
    • tinkerbell1112
      @QuiltyMom nope - not this time. Just a quick trip to Disney to figure out Genie+. I get there late morning Sunday and leave early early Thursday! But I'll wave over towards Universal :) Have a blast!!!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • sberkan
      Jan, I just love this page! Those cut outs with the little elements all peeking out are just too awesome! I'm putting this in my file to scraplift one day.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @sberkan Awww, Sandra, you just made my day!! :heartslub And Scraplift away!!!! :hehe
      sberkan likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Wow! What a great way to capture the feelings of excitement before a trip and such a great added extra for the album.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    685px
    Height:
    685px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).