IKEAQuestSSBTC012018
AnotherAmanda, Jan 17, 2020
Description:
Jan. 2020 - Sahlin Studio Blog Template Challenge
Template by Sahlin Studio
Fonts - courier new, CK Ali's Writing
Journaling - We’ve been wanting to get some sort of storage in the playroom to control the mess that is Ben’s toys and treasures, but we couldn’t find anything locally. So Todd suggested going to the IKEA near Sacramento one Saturday because it was only another 30 minutes or so from his dad. It’d be a nice change to our usual Saturdays of lunch and rides at the Nut Tree Plaza. And we could see how mobile Grandpa was in a controlled enviroment with lots of seating for rests. Both George and Ben had never been to IKEA before and they were both a little blow away from the moment we got off the elevators. I can say that Ben loved the sofa display area and didn’t want to leave. And no we didn’t buy anything for the play room... But I got a two carts for my craft room and Todd got the shelf he wanted to get all his devices off his desk... so not a waste of time. Jan. 4, 2020
Elements and Papers - For Real, You Are Here (Sahlin Studio)
Style - Shadows (Mommyish)
JennFort likes this.
    • Marilyn
      Love how you have the pix tilted and all the fun ellies around them. Nice. I've been in that same store several times. I'm in Modesto so we must live fairly close.
    • AnotherAmanda
      @Marilyn I’m in San Ramon but FIL lives in Fairfield so it wasn’t much further
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    151.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).