Pups_r_Paps

IHOP

IHOP
Pups_r_Paps, Aug 20, 2019
Description:
JOURNALING: The IHOP restaurant chain partnered with Universal Studios to celebrate the release of the movie “Dr. Seuss’ The Grinch”, by serving a special meal for kids - The Mt. Crumpit Kids Combo: One Grinch Green buttermilk pancake topped with sweet cream cheese icing, red candy hearts and green whipped topping. Includes one scrambled egg, one bacon strip and one pork sausage link. I mean who could resist?!! My sister could, as she had just French toast and bacon. 11/8/18

CREDITS: PHOTOS – by me; SCRAPLIFT: “Sand Castles” by KarenB; KITS - “Bugging Out”, Kristin Aagard; “Lucky”, Becca Bonneville; “Yah for Friday”, Sahin Designs; FONT – Times New Roman Regular
    • jenn mccabe
      what a cute idea! lol about your sister - the story is really funny and sweet. love your documenting!
    • HeatherB
      What a great idea! Love the photos of the closeup of the food and the menu. And love the green, white, and grey colour scheme. Great page and lift!
    • KAPOH
      Wonderful interpretation of the inspiration page. Great pics.
    • AmandaJ
      LOL! Love your journaling!
    • KarenB
      Your journaling is great! Beautiful layout and I love how you did the arrows. Thank you so much for choosing to lift my layout. I love what you did :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Aug 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).