ArmyGrl

IfISeeYouInMyDreamsTonight

IfISeeYouInMyDreamsTonight
ArmyGrl, Apr 15, 2022
Description:
Created with Lynn Grieveson's Dreams Are Free Bundle + Lynne-Marie's Layered Masks + NBK's Crafty ART Snippets No 11
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Iowan
      Wow, the blend is lovely and the crown is the perfect (ahem) crowning touch.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Lisa.. that blend of your gorgeous photo into the background is perfection and I agree with Carol, the placement of your crown is perfect. I also love your journaling placed perfectly. Wonderful page!
    • flowersgal
      Love your blending and your design. Wonderful color palette with the golds and blacks balanced with the pinks.
    • MrsPeel
    • MrsPeel
      I wanted to go post the page quickly because with you is like, by the time I get to do all the linking and typing (as my brain is coming to the limit of it's power by now LOL) someone else already posted you....so I rushed LOL LOVE the way you always have a different way of interpreting kits and templates, this is so beautiful, the way you masked that photo is so soft and perfect, looks like a painting, the way in which that fair seems to dig Tinto the paints...everything is so awesome.....and, of course, the crown, because you are QUEEN!!!!!!!!! absolutely gorgeous, my dear
      [​IMG]
    • LynnG
      So stunning! Congrats on the Froggy Fav!!
    • keepscrappin
      congrats on the FF! love the photo, blending, layers... well, everything! i wanna scrap like lisa when i grow up. :giggle
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Apr 15, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).