Neverland Scraps

If these walls could talk

If these walls could talk
Neverland Scraps, Jan 30, 2017
Description:
**MOC - Day 23 - If This Wall Could Talk**

Journaling reads:
He’s such a strong boy! If anyone were to ask me, the walls of this hospital, I’d tell you he was a trooper! He came in to the room not knowing what was going on, in a lot of pain from a procedure to reverse the blockage from the intussusception. That was a new word for me, and for the nurses on the floor! Some of them had to look the word up to remember what it meant! I’m quite shocked the ER Doctor picked it up. That’s besides the point! This boy, William, fought through fevers, vomiting, diarrhea, nurses poking him, playing with his IV and waking him through the night. Only once did he get upset when his nurse said he could go for a walk. He thought he could leave the room and play in the play room. But his nurse forgot he was on isolation, which resulted in a temper-tantrum because he wanted to leave the room. I don’t blame him, he was here for six days. Most of the time he couldn’t eat or drink because they thought he’d need surgery. When he was allowed to eat, he was so sick that he didn’t want to eat. Poor boy, lost almost four pounds while he was here. He was so unsteady when the doctors said he could leave. I felt bad when he fell on the floor, but I was quite excited to see William leave the room because I knew it meant he was on the road to recovery while at home.

Credits:
Fix Me Up Doc by Kristin Aagard
https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-kit-fix-me-up-doc.html
MrsPeel likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Such a little guy to be through such a hard time, and losing 4 pounds wow, so much! Love your documentation and the use of the red for text and to add details.
    • MrsPeel
      oh girl... I would loive to see a page of him after this...as someone who was born with a condition (I was paralyzed, didn't walk till aged 5, had 9 surgeries from age 1 month to 8 years old ) and who currently spends more time in bed, in hospitals than at home... I know how incredibly string a kid has to be to go through this ordeal.....
      love the page, love the colors, the pieces you used, I need to find this kit, I have one from Kristin that is called Doctor Doctor, and love it, thanks for linking me up because I need this one!!! Love the journaling and how you blended that area of the page... the big tittle also super gorgeous.... this is one of this cases in which I feel so glad that by scrapbooking our memories, we can turn not so very nice events into beautiful art work...... Hope he is doing well now, great that the ER picked up on an unusual condition!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!![​IMG]
    • cfile
      wow your precious little man... so sorry he was so sick, but glad he is home with you now recovering, and I do hope he is feeling better. So scary especially for a little one ... I love all of the little details here including his arm bracelet and the prescription label. Glad you documented so he can see this when he is older but I hope he won't see the inside of a hospital for a very very log time.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Neverland Scraps
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    259.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).