ziesenil

If the walls could talk? - MOC Day 23

If the walls could talk? - MOC Day 23
ziesenil, Feb 1, 2017
Description:
Here is my LO for the journalling challenge about if the walls could talk?
I chose my kitchen wall, particularly the tiled wall behind my stove.....he sees lots of action!
I have used paper, journal card and alpha from Just Jaimee's August 2016 Storyteller.
The font for the journalling is Papyrus.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh caramelized sweet potato tart!!!!! thai chicken meatballs!!!!! every name of your cooking makes me want to be there now!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE this page!!!!! the food photos are amazing, great that the kids are taught to cook from an early age...my daughter made her first meal on her own when she was 8!!! (not sure of you saw it, is one of my pages for the challenge!!!) LOVE this!!!! it has the feeling of a magazine article!!! the tittle is beautiful, everything is homey, warm, makes me hungry LOL no wonder the walls want to eat too, these logbook delicious!!! Love the page!!! Maybe if you can make time, could you pass the caramelized sweet potato tart recipe? would love to try making it!!!!! Great page :) Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!![​IMG]
      ziesenil likes this.
    • ziesenil
      @MrsPeel, you are welcome to come and eat in my home anytime!!! Although maybe not last night's chickpea, feta and carrot tart - that did not go over well! Anyway, I found the caramelised sweet potato tart recipe in one of our cooking magazines here in Australia and have adapted it a little to suit what I have in the fridge. Last year when we had a recipe challenge I created a LO with the recipe - here it is: https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/recipe-inspiration-challenge.275775/. If you can't read anything, let me know. As a result of this challenge I created a recipe book for the teachers in my daughter's class for a Christmas present and got recipes from a lot of the kids/parents in the class. It was a huge success. SO thank you TLP for the idea! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    ziesenil
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).