cfile

If Only....I could call you (maytempchall)

If Only....I could call you   (maytempchall)
cfile, May 17, 2016
Description:
Credits:
CVW_SupplyTracker
KimJensen_Eclectomania4
fdd_FiddlesticksNumber6 temp
lbw_vivalavida_sol paper
lynnemarie_Ombre_pape
prd_hello
prd_ikissedafrog
prd_xoxo
fonts: Malina Regular, Shorelines Script bold regular, and Quicksand Light
Cath_ and jesskab like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      This is such a powerful page Christa! wow! love the image of you glazing out the window deep in thought - goes perfectly with your heartfelt journaling. That photo is amazing! Every detail is perfection!
      Cath_ and cfile like this.
    • Tree City
      This is such a beautiful page for your honest journaling and the photo of your mother.
      Cath_ and cfile like this.
    • jesskab
      Just beautiful.
      cfile likes this.
    • Iowan
      Such heart felt journaling, I just love this page. The shadowing on that heart rocks.
      cfile likes this.
    • Cath_
      i love your wonderful words to your Mother, and the lovely picture. Brings a tear to my eye, I too wished I could call my Mom, I did the moment he left for work, everyday till 1993.
    • cfile
      @Cath_ thank you. My Mom passed in 1990 at age 54... Same age I am now ... Still feels like yesterday. Thank you for your kind words.
      Cath_ likes this.
    • Nemla
      I only just saw this. What a perfectly wonderful page, and a truer word was never said than " if only I could call you " . Sometimes I have whole conversations with my mum in my head, wondering what she would have said to this or that....
      I love your page, even if it made me cry.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    May 17, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    209.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).