Icy_Sunshine

Icy_Sunshine
rlucasmn, Mar 26, 2023
Description:
NBK Design: artCrush #60 {Artsy Bits & Papers - options}
Kristin Aagard: Rustic Spring - Elements
Rachel Jefferies: Phlox: Basic Backgrounds
    • cfile
      Oh Robin, your snowy day page is gorgeous.. the crisp blue sky with the sun captured through the trees... that is amazing and that is the snow photos that I absolutely love!! The cloudless blue sky against the white of the snow on the ground and trees is just a gorgeous capture!!! I love the Sunshine element and your title work along with all the gesso for the snowy texture as matting with that wonderful light / baby blue background. Beautiful page! Thank you for playing along with the March Scraplift Challenge!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the window effect of the grid... so pretty with your frosty photo!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @cfile Christa thank you so much. I sit here today thinking about how all of this snow has now disappeared and we are headed to a sunny high of 62 today!
      cfile likes this.
    • rlucasmn
    • MrsPeel
      OH MY!!!! you really really ROCKED this!!!!! absolutely amazing!!!! the image is perfect x the split., your shadows are perfection giving dimension and the delicate touches you added enhance it without taking away....LOVEEEEEEEEE so so much!!!!!
      Into the APRIL Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @MrsPeel I'm so delighted to log on this weekend and see your wonderful comments on my pages. Thank you so much as I know with limited computer time this can be a challenge. And I'm honored to have this page selected as a Froggy Fave!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    Mar 26, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    81.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).