BLKinOR

Icky People

Icky People
BLKinOR, Jul 31, 2022
Description:
Found this the morning after what may prove to be the worst HOA meeting of my life. Actual story will be on another layout once the issues are resolved.

I used:
the Paula Kesselring Monthly Challenge Template
Paula Kesselring Basic White Paper 3
Lynn Grieveson Forage
    • JenEm
      Sorry about your HOA experience. How sweet that someone was thoughtful enough to leave such a pretty arrangement for you. Love the colors of your page, and the creative way you have used the template. That paint really brings your page together so well. Hope you are able to resolve the HOA issues. Hugs!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • paula kesselring
      Such a sweet page! Love those beautiful flowers and splats that you add. Thanks for playing along with this month's Layout Challenge.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @JenEm, thank you. I was surprised at how much peace the creation process brought to my mind. Making it beautiful seemed to help even more than the distraction of doing something creative. Thanks.
    • BLKinOR
    • bcnatty
      What beautiful flowers...at least someone tried to make up for the situation? Thanks for playing along with the template challenge!!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @bcnatty, It was so nice to find them. It's been a week and they still look nice!
      bcnatty likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Jul 31, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px
    Date / Time:
    2022:07:31 18:53:00

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).