Description:
Created for MOC Day 10 - Journaling Challenge

Credits:
Mark My Words Alpha - Pink Reptile Designs
Thankful For You - TLP Collab
Grateful - TLP Collab
jenn mccabe and KarenB like this.
    • Chippi
      Oh no! That is definitely not what you want, but I am glad it is all fixed, and I love that you scrapped it! It is a great page!
    • mommyish
      Oh no! The title makes for a great play on words.
    • jenn mccabe
      Yikes, that is pretty crazy story! ou two get into some stuff huh, the subway, the ceiling ... glad it all worked out well in the end and it definitely makes for some stories! Love the drop caps for all three parts of the story and love the cute little bits of tape securing your photos!
    • kendrawalter
      @jenn mccabe haha i can't scrap only the good moments! Plus, i take pictures of everything, so i might as well put it in the book! our guest room is now the prettiest room in the house as a result, so this story had a happy ending!
    • kendrawalter
      @Chippi it's one of those memories we can laugh about now. We should have thought more before calling a plumber because there was no way there would be pipes in that part of the house, but we were new home owners and completely clueless lol
      Chippi likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    kendrawalter
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    217.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).