jjpederson125

Ice Castles

Ice Castles
jjpederson125, Feb 9, 2017
Description:
I discovered this attraction on the internet that was located in Stillwater, MN so we decided to make a family afternoon of it and check this out and we are so glad we did. The kids had an awesome time climbing through the tunnels and going down the slides in the castle. My daughters already asking to go back.

I used the template provided by the challenge from Pink Reptile Designs and Pink Reptile Designs The Sparkly Season kit and WinterTalk Stamps. THANK YOU for the challenge and the great template!!
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      aaaaaaaagh...I just shivered! yikes, I am such a wimp and look at them, having fun in their fluffy suits! yikes, that is just chilling adventure!
    • EHStudios
      #awesomepanorama
      #lovethefallingtext
      #perfectalphachoice
      #hashtag love fun!
      YOU'VE been Hashtaggged, come join the fun!?
    • rchansen
      I love this template. And I love your take on it!! Great page. We haven't checked out the Ice Castle but it's on our too do list...maybe this weekend when it's nicer out. :)
    • jjpederson125
      @rchansen It was awesome during the day, but I was bummed we couldn't go early evening when it would have the lights on. I hope you get a chance to check it out!!!
    • rchansen
    • jjpederson125
      @rchansen We didn't. We drove 3 hours one way to check out the castle so we high tailed it towards home when we were done. Hopefully some day we can go back and check things out because it looked like an incredible place to just wander and take in that amazing downtown.
    • rchansen
      It's really nice in the summer!! But how fun to get down here for the ice castles. My kids want to go but I think they want to stop at the ice cream shop more than anything.
    • jjpederson125
      @rchansen hahahaha. Ice Cream would be perfect after playing on the slides and tunnels in the castle!!! =)

Oh and if you have any hockey fans at your house, the Hockey Day MN rink was still up near the castle. My son was THRILLED he got to see that too...and didn't fight having his photo take by that either. =)
    • jenn mccabe
      what a fun place to visit - i didn't even places like this existed! :) i am not a fan of the cold but i think i would love to see this in person! i like that you included the "landscape/scene" shot along the bottom so we could see what this is like - along with the cute closeup shot! love the acrylic title and the way your journaling cascades down the page!
    • mirjam
      Love your photos and love how you scrapped this!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    jjpederson125
    Date:
    Feb 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    545px
    Height:
    545px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).