cfile

I Wonder Woman (fddjulychall)

I Wonder Woman (fddjulychall)
cfile, Jul 14, 2016
Description:
Credits: Fiddle Dee Dee's July challenge template, M3 July 2015 Mixed Media Monthly Subscription plus addons from LBW, LM & QH
font: Problem Secretary Normal
gonewiththewind and MrsPeel like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this is really creative. love the grungy with the red/blue and all the little details to gaze at. the sketched girl looking into the scene is so great with your journaling ... love this!
      cfile likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      love the mixture here, and the whole feel of the page, like Jenn well said, it is a great combo....even though I can't read the whole journaling , what I can read is something I sometimes wonder too.... I think we all have our moments in which imagining different scenarios come to mind..... even with all the negative things I have been through, I am now pretty much convinced there is a higher picture, a higher plan and whatever had to happen did happen...I am so glad that some of the bad experiences landed me in the scrapbooking industry and gave me friends like , for example , the two of you (Jenn has also been one huge3 presence in my life for the very best, and I don't need to tell you how much I treasure your friendship, Christa!!!) love the page, great take on the template and amazing feel all together!!!!!!
      cfile likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Love the introspective page, along with the photo perspective and eclectic pieces on the layout. Fabulous!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jul 14, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).