sbpoet

I THINK TOO MUCH

I THINK TOO MUCH
sbpoet, Oct 25, 2016
Description:
I THINK TOO MUCH

For two challenges: “Quirky” at The Lilypad and “Puzzle” at JustArt. Elements from Just Jamie (M3_Dec2014); Little Butterfly Wings (M3_Oct16 & M3_Oct16 AddOn); Lynne-Marie (Sketchbook 13 & M3_June15); Quirky Heart (M3_Dec14); and NBK Design (Colors of India ArtsyBits & Bombay Crush). The puzzle pieces are from Viva (Better Together - Puzzle Pieces).

Pulling this together really was a technical challenge for me.
    • keepscrappin
      i think too much too...hehe. love the puzzle pieced look and all the things coming from the top of her head. this could so be me lately. sometimes i wish i could just open up the top of my head and dump things out. lol
    • jenevang
      This is stunning. I love the puzzle pieces and the colors. Amazing page.
    • Li Li Wee
      Oh!! I love the puzzle pieces too.. how creative!! love the uniqueness of the background. :)
    • Ga_L
      the puzzle pieces are amazing. I must take a look at this forum Just Art...
    • sbpoet
      Just Art is a very interesting & different place for us. Not a shop, a forum and gallery only. Lots of freedom & encouragement.
    • DigiGrace
      Love your colorful and creative page with the puzzle pieces. It's wonderful that you mentioned Just Art in the photo details.

Grace
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mixed Media Monthly
    Uploaded By:
    sbpoet
    Date:
    Oct 25, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    156.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).