MiekSter

I See

I See
MiekSter, Sep 23, 2018
Description:
M3 addon
Rachel Jefferies | M3 sept. '18 Bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/M3-Sept-18-Bundle.html
TeaWithLemon, LynnG and Lynne-Marie like this.
    • bellbird
      this is awesome! you are awesome! i actually touched the screen because those sequins and flowers are just so good and it's funny how in my paper days i took so much care of my real paper so as to keep it perfect and flat and not to get folds or creases in it but i can't get enough of digi paper like this with crease and fold lines! like i said, it's awesome!
    • frani_54
      Love the attention to detail, this is so perfect.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      @bellbird it's funny you should say that about the paper, because back in my design days when I was starting out I was told oh no you should never had a creased or folded paper to a kit :O but I really loved the creased look in this collection! :D
      bellbird likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      Agree with all the comments here, love it!!
    • bellbird
      @Rachel Jefferies well my how things have changed in the realism and texture department! And for the better! (i found some printed (and i was so proud!) initial pages from when i started back when DD was about 6mths old about a week ago (she just turned 13y.o.); let's just say you are right not to listen to them about the creases, i felt like crumpling them up and flattening them back out a bit with the iron! (sorry to hijack your comments Annemieke!)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MiekSter
    Date:
    Sep 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    222.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).