Carol K.

I Saw Martha

I Saw Martha
Carol K., Mar 20, 2018
Description:
credit: Etc by Danyale's 'Afternoon in the Park' kit
clips from Allison Pennington's 'FTLO January' and 'FTLO July', Mommyish's 'Extra Fall', and Pink Reptile Design's 'Treasured', pin from Dawn Inskip's 'Young at Heart'
font: Informal Roman Regular
    • Justagirl
      Great way to showcase your banners. Kinda like a mood board/ pin board. I love the vintage feel with the autumnal tones. Lots of fun layers happening in your design too. Thank you for joining me in this months Inspo challenge:)
      Carol K. likes this.
    • bellbird
      LOL love your selfie with Martha (in the backgrd!) Very cool and i love all the layered crafty and floral bits, looks like my desk when i craft (although martha's desk is probably perfectly arranged and never cluttered like mine!)
      Carol K. likes this.
    • Carol K.
      @Justagirl @bellbird Thank you! I had a 'bulletin board' idea in mind -I have one that you're supposed to tuck cards and photos into the ribbons, but it sort of looks like this page.:blush
    • Justagirl
      @Carol K. You definitely achieved that look. I love it when an idea works! ;)
      Carol K. likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Carol K.
    Date:
    Mar 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    CanoScan 8800F

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).