yzerbear19

I Love You!

I Love You!
yzerbear19, Feb 9, 2016
Description:
Photo I took of my oldest niece Juno.

Journaling says:
There is so much that I love about you Juno that I don’t think there are enough words to express it. I love your imagination and dramatic side. It is such fun to watch you act out what you are thinking about in your head. I love your voice and listening to the stories you create. I love your sass. I love your beautiful blue eyes. I love your big smile and even your goofy smile. I love that you love bunnies. You are my funny bunny! I love the passion you have for dance. You are an amazing little dancer who steals the spotlight and just shines on stage. I love hearing you sing. I love your laugh, even your crazy evil laughter. I love getting hugs and kisses from you. I love your kind heart and how you think about others feelings. You are an incredible kid who stole my heart the moment you were born. I really love the way that you aren’t afraid to be who you are and are so uniquely you. I love you Juno!

Credits:
Project Mouse: Princess papers and elements by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio
Project Mouse: Ice papers by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio
Shine Bright by Sahlin Studio
redplaid3 and MrsPeel like this.
    • Celeste
      Great journaling. Love the be conversion . Fabulous use of lavender too. It feels so clean and pretty!
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    • MandaKay
      She is SUCH a doll! The coloring of the photo is spot on, and the lavendar is a perfect compliment to it - love that it takes center stage as well! Sweet journaling!
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is so so very beautiful!!!!!!!! love LOVE the big photo, she is gorgeous, has a sweetness to her look, and you made the page so stylish and elegant, love how you kept it clean, and how beautifully embellished and shadowed ir is!!!! gorgeous1!!!!!!
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    yzerbear19
    Date:
    Feb 9, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    155.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).