meagan43

I Love Toady

I Love Toady
meagan43, Jan 31, 2023
Description:
MOC 2023
Day 25 - Tell a Love Story
So, today's challenge is to tell a love story and while I have an amazing love story between my husband and myself (truly a fairy tale) and a love story of my children and family, I have scrapped them before and telling them now does not help me to complete pages - which is the importance of MOC to me. So, today, I give you a different kind of love story. The love of a favorite Disney character.
Sahlin Studios & Britt-ish Designs - Project Mouse Cars, Fantasy, Classic, No. 2
Scrappin with Liz - Frame That Template
Journaling reads:
I have always had a love for J. Thaddeus Toad, esq. or at least for as long as I can remember. I know I bought the first pin that I ever saw in 1998 and I was so excited to finally find a Toad thing. I love his sheer delight in discovering new adventures and new things - his mania. I felt a kinship to this silly character in his joy of life. It is not always easy to love the character that isn't as popular as the other characters. You can find a million Mickey things or princess things, but you have to hunt much further to find something with Toad. Because of that, I take special love of riding the ride every year, taking a photo with his statue and having the kids join in the mania in his Toad car. for over 30 years, my love for Toad has never lost it luster.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    meagan43
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    313 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).