NBK Staycation
Kim B WorldGeography101
Etc by Danyale Happy
Sabrina Happy
Mommyish Happy
Fonts: Grutch Shaded and Garamond Bold.
MrsPeel and Lisa B like this.
    • bellbird
      you're right, those out the window photos are always amazing but i think it will be a long time til i'm flying anywhere again - just hopping for now...
      [​IMG]
    • Lisa B
      Kiss Kiss!
    • Lisa B
      I love to fly too! How fun you were able to travel! I love the squares are like little windows with those beautiful views! The white bg showcases the photos so perfectly!
    • MrsPeel
      couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!! we used to fly a lot , and the whole thing was amazing always, I never "got" why people thought it was a pain to do long-haul as I loved the traveling part so much.... I have to admit it did change with age...still love the being able to get places and taking photos during flights is a passion still, is just the packing, airport process, delays, no money for better seats... anyway, this page is so marvelously put together!!!!! love your background, can;t tell of it is just one paper or a few blended, either way, the composition is amazing!!!!
    • jenn mccabe
      this is such a fun page design to showcase your flight pics. i'm the same way! i love the little diamonds and the cropping! love all the white/greys layered up with paper, title and paint - really lets those fab photos shine!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Smwhite
    Date:
    Oct 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    314.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).