Cherylndesigns

I Love To Digi Scrap

I Love To Digi Scrap
Cherylndesigns, Feb 17, 2019
Description:
My 7 year old grandson has informed me that he wants to learn Photoshop so he can make layouts. He's already created one using one of his soccer pictures.

Credits: khadfield_cfile_QuiltedTemplate; khadfield_Digiscrapping_PaperWhite, camera2, wordbit_I, wordbit_love, wordbit_to, wordart_digi, wordart_scrap, laptop, paperblue; khadfield_FamilyMatters_paperorange, paperyellow, doodlestrip 1; khadfield_CapturingFall_papergreen.
    • mcurtt
      Oh my! A budding artist! Plus he loves his journal and drawing... Cute with all of Kate's drawings here.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt He actually did really well. He's a smart cookie. He's so proud of the layout he made. :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      So sweet Cheryl that your grandson Asher wants to get involved and join you in this fun hobby :) Love all the doodles, the template use and that cute smiling photo of him. So Sweet! Thanks for playing along with the LOD Day for Kate! Great page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks so much, Christa! He did great on his very first layout. Loved this challenge and the chance to use one of my favorite Kate kits.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    80.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).