I Love the Zoo
lorryfach, Mar 27, 2016
Description:
We took advantage of Orange Friday to go to Odense on the train for cheap, and of course we had to check out the zoo. Copenhagen Zoo cards got us a reduced entry, and we spent a long time enjoying the animals. It’s a much smaller zoo with fewer animals, but we could get a lot closer to them. One giraffe was close enough to ask for snacks, and some young people were happy to ignore the signs about not feeding the animals. We happened upon the manatees right at feeding time. I had no idea that manatees would eat lettuce!

Fiddlesticks Number 4 by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs available at Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs' blog http://www.fiddle-dee-deedesigns.com/p/monthly-blog-freebee.html
Zoo Day by Kristin Aagard available at The LilyPad https://the-lilypad.com/store/Digital-Scrapbook-Zoo-Day.html
Look who's at the zoo {elements} by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad https://the-lilypad.com/store/Look-who-s-at-the-zoo-elements.html
Fonts: KingthingsTrypewriter2
LynnG and MrsPeel like this.
    • cfile
      lovely page Lorry.. they have Manatees in Copenhagen.. ohh yes I guess they do.. I think that is where the "mermaids" came from.... how wonderful a page! love the center picture of you and love the giraffe!! Living down in Florida for a bit at Dad's I loved seeing the manatees in the canal! Great page and elements picked!
      lorryfach likes this.
    • lorryfach
      @cfile Thanks! Copenhagen Zoo doesn't have manatees, actually! This was in Odense :) I forgot to paste in the journaling. D'oh!
    • MrsPeel
      The page is great as always with you! love the papers split this way, and your shadows are crazy amazing! beautiful take on the template, the whole page is gorgeous... now on the zoo issue... I have to admit I am more and more inclined to support my friends who are advocating for no animals being kept captive (which would mean no zoos anymore) even though we used to have a family pass for London Zoo, and took Sarita to every zoo possible when a toddler.... but the arguments that come out recently (and a long mind wandering into aliens and the future of the human race from my mad brain LOL) make me more and more think that zoos are wrong.... still, LOVE your page!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
      lorryfach likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Love all the photos! We fed a giraffe at our local zoo and I remember my daughter being very freaked out by the tongue! LOL I love the mix of kraft paper and soft colors. Love this page!
      lorryfach likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Mar 27, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).