I Love My Life
lorryfach, Nov 5, 2015
Description:

[​IMG]+[​IMG]

Wonder: Patterns & Backgrounds by Allison Pennington available at The LilyPad; Be the BEST You by Gina Miller available at The LilyPad; Snow Flurry by Jacque Larsen available at The LilyPad; Fortitude Basics by HGD by Laurie Ann available at The Lilypad; Peaches and Cream by Lynne-Marie available at The LilyPad; Sprinkles V19 by Valorie Wibbens available at The LilyPad; Fonts: SpecialElite-Regular

APennington_Wonder_Patts&Backs-alts (1)
APennington_Wonder_Patts&Backs-alts (2)
CVW_SupplyTracker
LaurieAnnHGD_FortitudeBasics_PaperRose2
LaurieAnnHGD_FortitudeBasics_WrinkledVellumMatte-Shadow
gmiller-bestyou-paper (7)
gmiller-bestyou-solid (1)
gmiller-bestyou-solid (3)
gmiller-bestyou-wordbit7
jlarsen_kid2
jlarsen_snow
jlarsen_snowball
jlarsen_snowballs
jlarsen_snowflake1
jlarsen_snowflake2
jlarsen_snowflake5
jlarsen_snowman
lynnemarie_PeachesandCream_stitch02
lynnemarie_PeachesandCream_wreath03
vw-sprinklesv19-glitter3
    • Katherine B
      I absolutely adore your design here! That little snowman getting ready to throw a snowball peeking out from behind the photo is so stinking adorable!
    • lcpereyra
      Great job combining the two templates! Love the layout you made and such a cute moment you captured in the photo. Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
    • jenn mccabe
      this is awesome Lorry! i love it so much I want to lift the whole thing! :) those little kids/snowmen peeking out with snowballs in hand is just too cute! 
      your page is a froggy fave for nov! 
    • NancyBeck
      It doesn't take much to entertain them at this age!  I hate to rush the seasons, but I love the wintery theme here!
    • Ga_L
      Great page, Love the doodles your used and how you combined the templates. Congrats for the Froggy fav, So well deserved.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Nov 5, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: