Scrap by Irre

I love Christmas

I love Christmas
Scrap by Irre, Feb 4, 2022
Description:
NBK Designs: White Christmas
MrsPeel and trekmom like this.
    • keepscrappin
      lovin the frosty/magical feel of this... swoon!
    • MrsPeel
      I ll be back to read the journaling, but I need to make time to have a proper look at your gallery..... I wasn't well most of this year so I didn't see you coming in (as when youy started scrapping with us, here) I'm in love with everything I see in the distance, so will make time, but just had to say (saw this in the challenge thread) love the way you capture your family, you all are very expressive, love the way the smile reaches your eyes, all of you, this photo is so very sweet, happiness gets all the way here to my heart!!!! gorgeous blending, elegant embellishing....amazing all together!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • Scrap by Irre
      @MrsPeel: The reading goes like this:
      " I love Christmas because of all snow that covering the nature with shine and sparkle. I love Christmas because of all the joy and fun we have when we dress our Christmas tree. Me and my children, the father only watches. I love how cozy it gets when the stars and candles light up the darkness in our home and gives us happiness in our hearts. I love Christmas for the joy in my Children's eyes when Santa comes with all the presents. I love Christmas because of all the love I feel when we are together. I love Christmas."

Thank you, for your kind words! :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Scrap by Irre
    Date:
    Feb 4, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).