I know....
MrsPeel, Mar 25, 2016
Description:
absolutely amazing, rocking, marvelous NEW RELEASE by Etc by Danyale: Clarity. This kit was inspired by those moments when you embrace positive change in your life, also created to compliment the Pandemonium - Jan BYOC collection, and, as usual, Danyale rocked this so much that I need time for another 3 or 4 pages!!! I started to make it to her Monthly Blog Challenge but then my wanting to use everything took another direction, you still can find it by clicking in the high-lit title above, is so much fun and you still have time to enter to win!!! Have a look at the whole of Danyale's Store HERE. There is also an amazing retirement sale so you may want to look at it as this weekend the products will be gone for good!!! You can find it here- ALL HALF PRICE!!!!! The drawing in my page is by Jana Oliveira, amazingly talented young lady whom I admire hugely as a scrapper and artist in general, you may know better as Jana_NJ, it is supposed to be a coloring page, I did some coloring digitally with some airbrushes from my program, using Danyale's paints in this Clarity Kit as color guides. The journaling (which this month has been following the loss of so many loved ones in the past few years and more) reads I know the color of time, and I know the color of sadness, I know how much the red hurts, how beautiful the feeling of blues, ironic, my life palette doesn't want to follow the rules... I know the beauty of traveling by the perfume of coconut in an instant, & I hurt for not having found the spell to bring them all back, those wonderful ones who left us much earlier than we would have liked, and we still treasure memories like 24 Carats gold, look at those photos where their smiles shine much better than diamond & you feel their souls.... Hope you all have a great, Happy Easter, TFL!!!!
AJK, Mylinn, Jana_2worldsart and 5 others like this.
    • Nemla
      Ohhhh this is beautiful, such heartfelt journaling and a truly inspired page to go with it. For sure a Froggy fave, so I added you to the thread ! Your page is a froggy favourite.....
    • Dalis
      LOVE IT!!! I love the details tucked in.
    • Jana_2worldsart
      Cynthia she looks awesome ! You rock !:clappy
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Mar 25, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    173.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).