melidy

I Hope | February Journaling Challenge

I Hope | February Journaling Challenge
melidy, Feb 8, 2021
Description:
.。.:* Created for the February Journaling Challenge *:..

Layout based on a sketch by Lisa Truesdell

Credits
Better Together (Elements) - Pink Reptile Designs
Get Your Read On (Elements) - Pink Reptile Designs
Bon Voyage (Elements) - Pink Reptile Designs
Bon Voyage (Papers) - Pink Reptile Designs
It's A Zoo (Elements) - Pink Reptile Designs
It's A Zoo (Papers) - Pink Reptile Designs
It's A Zoo (Alpha) - Pink Reptile Designs

Journaling
I hope when you look at me, this is what you see.
Your happy wife / mother / daughter staring back at you. I hope this is the me you see the most. The one that you love and that loves each of you deeply.
This past year has been a difficult one and I know I’ve lost this version of me a little. I hope that she will be around a lot more. To laugh and love and live with you all. I am working SO hard on bringing her back, I hope you can see that. And I hope that you know that it’s because of the strength I feel because of you all. I hope to do you all proud, I hope to do myself proud and find myself again.
I hope...
mirjam, JenEm, Mrsdudds and 3 others like this.
    • FarrahJobling
      WOW...STUNNING LO! I love the photo and the journaling!
      melidy likes this.
    • bellbird
      so pretty! love the circular flower and element sprinkle frame you created around the page and journalling!
      melidy likes this.
    • sm_amber
      Beautiful page, and your journaling is so tender and heartfelt and vulnerable. Thank you for sharing, and I hope all goes well for you. :heartlub
      melidy likes this.
    • A-M
      Congratulations of being chosen for Pride of the Pad. Thankyou for sharing of yourself in your journaling.
      melidy likes this.
    • melidy
      @FarrahJobling thank you so much for choosing my layout to be pride of the pad. I'm speechless and thank you @bellbird for the PM and kind words. I've never been Pride of the Pad before - I'm honoured.
    • melidy
      @sm_amber @A-M thank you so much. It was tough for me to scrap so I appreciate the kind words.
    • JenEm
      Your journaling is real, raw and heartfelt. I so admire your courage in showing your vulnerability. You have created such a beautiful page. I love the hope shining through in your layout. Your light is shining bright. :beat Congrats on the Pride of the Pad award. It is well deserved. xo
      melidy likes this.
    • melidy
      @JenEm thank you so much for your kind words, I really and truely appreciate it :beat
    • mirjam
      What a GORGEOUS page Melissa-Ann! Beautiful photo and I love your circle of element. Also love the font you picked for your journaling. Everything goes SO well together. love it!!!
      melidy likes this.
    • disneysheryl65
      So beautiful and heartfelt. Sending hugs and good vibes across the miles! ❤️
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Feb 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    676.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).