morgyns

I Do Painting - June Template Challenge

I Do Painting - June Template Challenge
morgyns, Jun 4, 2020
Description:
NBK template
rlucasmn likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      Oh my.... stop my heart!! I love this..... this will be cherished forever!!!~!
      morgyns likes this.
    • trekmom
      This is so awesome, I adore it. I hope it wasn't too difficult to clean up and the your little artist helped out a little.
      morgyns likes this.
    • morgyns
      @trekmom nothing some bleach a few rags and the washing machine couldn’t fix lol.
      trekmom likes this.
    • bellbird
      oh my, amazing page and even more amazing attitude to the clean up you mentioned above because far out i'd be sitting in the corner rocking back and forth and contemplating selling thehouse!
      morgyns likes this.
    • morgyns
      @bellbird haha that was my husband... while trying to clean his iPad. This is my mischief child, I think I’m used to the carnage... hubby not so much lol.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @morgyns ah yes, my DS is similar, i've had more than a few in the corner moments with him over the years but he's the 'break it child' - if i'd had a crystal ball, i might have called him ralph like 'wreck-it ralph' - i'm glad it showered off easily - i have a photo in my 'to be scrapped' folder of him, probably around the same age as yours, with pink highlighter all over his forehead,i'll find the perfect 'what were you thinking?!' kit one day before he's 21! ;-)
      morgyns likes this.
    • Justagirl
      oh my goodness! Well at least he had the forethought to wear the birthday suit before embarking on his epic masterpiece lol This is so funny! haha
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    morgyns
    Date:
    Jun 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: