QuiltyMom, Jan 31, 2020
Description:
Life In Harmony - Snow {Album} by Ange Designs and Designed by Soco
Ouch | Kit by Sahlin Studio
Ouch | Journal Cards by Sahlin Studio
Ouch | Digital Stamps by Sahlin Studio
JennFort and chastml like this.
    • zinzilah
      I am so sorry for your ouchie, I managed to break my little toe when I was pregnant, I wouldn't let them x-ray it, and they just tied it up to the rest of the foot, and as you say off your feet for a while. A month later my hubby did the same, and we had matching limps, I think I should scrap it, come to think of it :) thanks for the inspiration. Love the cards poking from the side of your journal piece. And do do wear shoes! LOL!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      Sending you healing wishes. Isn’t it always the case that we “forget” those lessons that would prevent problems once they’ve healed?
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @zinzilah Oh, goodness. I couldn't imagine having a broken toe while pregnant! And yes, you need to scrap a page about your matching broken toes. Nothing to laugh about when you're in the middle of it, but now it seems you can laugh about it!

@BLKinOR Thank you!! And I do forget a lot lately!
    • EHStudios
      UGH! Take care of it! And yes, hopefully you remember next time, but shoes are always a pain at home, lol!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    196.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).