Justagirl

I CAN DO HARD THINGS

I CAN DO HARD THINGS
Justagirl, Mar 12, 2019
Description:
This is my take on Cynthia’s @MrsPeel amazing page from way back in 2013! Mine is no where near as good but I loved her’s so gave it a go!
[​IMG]
OUCH KIT | Sahlin Studio
OUCH JOURNAL CARDS | Sahlin Studio
OUCH DIGITAL STAMPS | Sahlin Studio
Thuria, Karen, JennFort and 8 others like this.
    • frani_54
      There are no words to convey how I feel about this page, but wanted to say bless you and thank you for sharing.
    • SeattleSheri
      You are truly a warrior! Big, big hugs Em. What a beautiful way to scrap a very tough journey.
    • flowersgal
      What a brave and beautiful page. Your journaling is so heartfelt and honest. Prayers for you as you continue this journey.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous lift Em.. there are no words for your absolute courage and positiveness as you fight the fight. Your strength makes me smile and the love we all have for you is tremendous. Love you my friend. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. You scrapped a beautiful page and it is a wonderful lift of Cynthia's page.. Yours is amazing. Thanks for playing along with the challenge. Hugs my dear!
    • Cherylndesigns
      You're a super warrior, Em!! This page really gets to me. I can't even fathom what you've been through and will have to go through. Sending you lots and lots of hugs and prayers. :beat:beat:beat:beat:beat
    • rchansen
      You are amazing!! Congrats on completing chemo. I will add you to my prayers as you continue the rest of your journey and kick cancer's butt!!
    • lcpereyra
      just lots of love for you.
    • Trish
      Oh Em, I am so happy to see this. You are a Warrior and you are so strong. Those photos convey so much. Always thinking of you and you are kicking Cancers Ass.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Justagirl
    Date:
    Mar 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).