QuiltyMom

I Am...

I Am...
QuiltyMom, Jan 5, 2021
Description:
All About : Me Collab
Makers Gonna Make Collab
Roots Collab (flower)
All the Feels Part One Collab (smiley face)
Project Mouse (Main Street): Enamel Pins (Camera) by Sahlin Studio & Britt-ish Designs
Sewing Memories elements (Thimble/Needle & Thread) by Designed by Soco
Silhouette is an extraction of myself.
MrsPeel, JennFort and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      Oh wow Jan! LOVE this, love the silhouette, love your items and those sparse flowers!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • Amson
      So stylish and elegant. Just love everything here.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • Saar
      This is awesome! What a beautiful page design.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      Dalis likes this.
    • sberkan
      Jan - this is fantastic! Great job on the silhouette and I love the way you've divided the background - it's so interesting to look at.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I love challenges, because I get to see pages from all the people I love!!!! I know I haven't been much of a friend, these past couple of years have been difficult to nput it lightly...... LOVE what you did here , Jan!!!!!! the impact of the background with the silhouette, and, as usual,m your elegance on embellishing and make it all around a brilliant page!!!!!! I ll make time next week to come to proper visit your gallery , and we can talk at some point to catch up with how life is treating, us, which, I hope you guys are doing as well as one can possibly in this madness!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @MrsPeel Thank you!!! You just take care of yourself and we can chat when you can! Love you, too!! :bk
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    102 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).