redplaid3

I am thoughtful Day 8

I am thoughtful Day 8
redplaid3, Jan 8, 2016
Description:
This was hard to do today. I feel blue and cranky. But I was inspired by Julie's layouts and kept it simple. Do you think it's better with my photo or without?
[​IMG]

Credits:
Etc by Danyale Willow & Mason love, Quirky Heart B&W Quirky Bits. Font:DJB Dear Santa.
Nemla, amandac and PLM like this.
    • jenevang
      I love the simplicity of this, Linda. And I personally prefer the one without the photo (it looks a little "headless-horseman" to me :giggle ). And I really like the elegance of the photo-less one. I'm sorry for your cranky mood today, but you rocked this page!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • PLM
      Love this page, but also prefer with the photo. Gorgeous and cute!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • bestcee
      I'm sorry you were feeling cranky. I think it might be that time of year! I prefer without the photo. I love your thoughtful journaling. I love how you explored that part of yourself that cares for others!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • amandac
      Linda your page is perfect! I am sorry that you were having a cranky day but I really hope that creating such a lovely positive page about yourself could in some way remind you of the goodness within you. I really like your first page too ... I did snicker a little at jenevang's comment about a headless-horseman :giggle sorry! Thank you for sharing your lovely journaling and entering into the spirit of the challenge!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • BoatLady
      Love it
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • redplaid3
      I like the one without too.
    • Nemla
      I like your page a lot, and out of the two the one without your photo the most.
      redplaid3 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    redplaid3
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    160.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).