KarenW

I Am... Random Challenge

I Am... Random Challenge
KarenW, Feb 16, 2016
Description:
MOC challenge Day 8- one word/journalling and also for Amy Wolff's Feb challenge

I have everything to be thankful for in my life at the moment - good to write it down

Amy Wolff – Wolff Pack March pp, Pixie Dust, Messy Notes, Messy Marvin, Delightfully Messy Edges, WP October Edges, Cosy Sweater
MrsPeel likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love taking this challenge and making it a page of gratitude. YOU are seriously lookin just so comfy as YOU in this photo too!
      KarenW and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      love the page, love your journaling, the photo is amazing, love the treatment you gave it and the whole page calls the eye in the gallery.....I love it that all the gratitude around makes everyone look into our own blessings....we are so blessed with a community like this... gorgeous, amazingly gorgeous page!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      KarenW likes this.
    • scrapsandsass
      Yay! Such a great page. I love your journaling and all of the butterflies against the cardboard.
    • dvhoward
      This page is amazing. I love the textured background paper with the edge layering. Love your pose in the photo, very casual and relaxed. Thanks for playing along with Amy's challenge.:cheer
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KarenW
    Date:
    Feb 16, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    575px
    Height:
    575px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).