Description:
Dawn Inskip, Lovable Pets
Little Butterfly Wings, All About Me
Paula Kesselring. Mothers Nest
Paula Kesselring, Toy Box
Little Butterfly Wings, Young At Heart Alpha
dotcomkari likes this.
    • mcurtt
      How cute! I love your "mom" propped up on the alpha and the little ones in front of "MOM". Great quote, so true. :-)
      wvsandy likes this.
    • NancyP
      Ohhhh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! Add two more kids and that was me many years ago!! The quote is perfect and love that cat plopped on the floor. Added to Froggy Favorites.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • Serena
      I absolutely LOVE that quote, THANK YOU, that's what I've been trying to get into my kids head when they come home going "I don't like so and so!!!" and I'm like "I understand, but why waste your energy on them." This is a PERFECT way to say it. Such a cute layout too! Nice job!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Super job and I love the quote. I need that about now.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I am so glad you posted, and you know me, I am more happy that a page that is loved is made, then one that fits in the box of a challenge (but shhh...don't let on) I love the happy of this page, motherhood is so AWESOME and you nailed the emotions of it perfectly!
      wvsandy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    wvsandy
    Date:
    Feb 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).