KAPOH

I-Am-Changing

I-Am-Changing
KAPOH, Mar 9, 2018
Description:
When I saw the movie version of the Broadway musical "Dreamgirls," I was stunned by Jennifer Hudson's portrayal of Effie. I'd seen Hudson on "American Idol" and knew she had a powerful voice, but I'd never seen anything like the two standing ovations - IN A MOVIE THEATRE! - she received when she sang "And I Am Telling You " and "I Am Changing." I didn't know ANY of the songs listed on this week's inspiration mood board, but, when I saw the name Jennifer Hudson, I remembered that movie theatre experience. That is why I picked "I Am Changing" for this week's Monthly Muse. CREDITS: CLIP ART: online; LYRICS: From "I Am Changing" from "Dreamgirls" by Henry Krieger and Tom Eyen; KIT: Music by Paula Kesselring; FONT: Comic Sans
Dalis, Mylinn and Tree City like this.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Love this musical and your gorgeous simple ATC to celebrate it. I like the piano keys along the side.
    • redplaid3
      Fun! Reminds me of the supremes!
    • Mylinn
      Ohh, love the memory and your card. I got goosebumps reading about the ovations, bet is was awesome!
    • bcgal00
      Great addition of the piano keys along the side and I like the subdued color tones.
    • Dalis
      I hadn't noticed the right hand side was piano keys! Oh cool!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Mar 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    128.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    457px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).