londoncuppa

HYBRID_BYOC.2017.July_Scrapping at The Pad T-Shirt_londoncuppa

HYBRID_BYOC.2017.July_Scrapping at The Pad T-Shirt_londoncuppa
    • KarenB
      That is so awesome! What a super creative idea. LOVE it :clap:beat
      londoncuppa likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      @KarenB Thanks, Karen. It looks really great in person. I couldn't get a picture of it that I liked, so I hope the one I uploaded is good enough. I'm sooo happy with how it turned out. DH said, "The store ought to sell those." Then I had to explain about commercial use, personal use, who owns the rights (Lynn), blah, blah, blah...I would be happy to give Lynn the Tiff/flattened JPEG files, though, if she wants to give one away as a FWP. The fonts are commercial ones that I bought. Excited to get at least one hybrid project done. Ready to move on to another!
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      Lynne is going to love it! Would be great to see it available to buy somewhere :yup
      londoncuppa likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      woman..... you are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to keep an eye on this as this NEEDS to be in the Froggy Faves!!!!!!!!!!! you are a star!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • londoncuppa
      @MrsPeel Awe... you're so sweet, Cyn!! Love you! :happyhug

I hope Lynn likes it. As soon as I saw the houses on her papers, I thought they would be perfect for a summer t-shirt.

I would have worn it in the pic, but I was lazy today and didn't have any makeup on. I can't ask people to look at my bare face. That would be too unkind to them...lol! Maybe I'll change it out before it goes in the public gallery on Friday.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL @ make up thing, I have a couple of friends who are like that, you would cringe if you see me, I haven't used make up for at least 15 years!!
      as for being sweet, trust me, I am not LOL
      I am being fair in appreciating the art & artists I love!!!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      londoncuppa likes this.
    • KatrinaHunt13
      AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
      londoncuppa likes this.
    • Sokee
      WoWZers!!!! That shirt is A·Maze·Balls!!!!!!!!!!!
    • londoncuppa
      @Sokee Thanks so much, Barbara! I'm really happy with how it turned out. I just wish I could have gotten a better picture. I think I'm going to wear it to work tomorrow (it's casual Friday).

I put the store's URL at the bottom of the design. Gotta advertise!!
    • MrsPeel
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Hybrid Projects
    Uploaded By:
    londoncuppa
    Date:
    Jul 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    255.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).