Hush Little Baby Pup
Dalis, Jan 7, 2017
Description:
credits: Twinkle Twinkle: Elements by Allison Pennington, Twinkle Twinkle: Patterns & Backgrounds by Allison Pennington, Alphabet Soup - Bouncy by Etc. by Danyale, This Year Journaling Cards by One Little Bird, State The Date by Pink Reptile Designs, Butterfly Basics - New Year Edition {Alpha} by Little Butterfly Wings
sahlink and KarenB like this.
    • scrappyjedi
      What a sweet page!! Love the starry background!
      Dalis likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Sweetness, love his contentment and the smile that speaks volumes about his love filled heart, beautifully scrapped.
      Dalis likes this.
    • mcurtt
      So sweet. I love the introduction of the b&w pics into the layout. I think it makes for great dynamics.
      Dalis likes this.
    • fanon
      just beautiful....I love this
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Eyeore She is beyond excited, because when we got the second dog (Cici is our first after we lost both of our terriers) she thought the new dog would be "her" dog and it turned out that Cici ended up being "her" dog after all.
    • Dalis
      @mcurtt I loved those pictures but they are super grainy, so the best way to "fix" them was to apply a bit of surface blur and make them into b/w.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    100.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).