jk703

Hurts My Face

Hurts My Face
    • bellbird
      love your alpha mix and design - it looks very cool (pun not intended) on the diagonal and i LOL'd at your journalling and title! (sometimes the benefit of a photo to me is the lack of sensations with it, like i enjoy glimpses of snowmen and snow fun thru my screen, but i dont think i'd be able to stand it in person for long enough to build one myself!)
      jk703 likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      wonderfully icy feel to this page, great mix of alphas
      jk703 likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I really love the diagonal orientation of the alphas! It really adds a fun dimension to the page and the white on white is a perfect compliment to the photos/subject! Thanks for hosting a super fun challenge!
      jk703 likes this.
    • Saar
      This is so beautiful. I love the photo and how you duplicated it. And I love your use of alphas. Thank you for hosting.
      jk703 likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love how you tilted your alphas so they're at a diagonal! I can sense the cold from that photo and it makes my face hurt too! I can't tell exactly what's under the gray flower but I love the texture and dimension it adds to your page! Thanks for hosting this challenge and for your beautiful inspiration page!
      jk703 likes this.
    • jk703
      @umyesh Thank you! Lol... I think it's meant to be a snowflake... I ended up liking it under the flower! :)
      umyesh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jk703
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    298.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).