Dalis

Humpty Dumpty

Humpty Dumpty
Dalis, Apr 11, 2016
Description:
credits: Totally Trashed the Nursery by Lynn Grieveson, Acetate Alphas No.3 by Heather Joyce, The Katie M font by Heather Joyce
AllisonPennington and Cath_ like this.
    • Cath_
      powerful words.. i too have been differant all my life, unique i sure am, once you get 50 or so, one doesn't care :)
      Dalis likes this.
    • gwtwred
      What an amazing layout! It must have been cathartic to make this. I totally love the concept of using these torn papers just for journaling, and I love how you did the title work here as well. The whole thing is just perfection. Thank you for sharing this with us!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @gwtwred , thanks so much. It was, once I started, I just couldn't stop writing. I do love the look of the torn papers for a journaling page.
    • wvsandy
      This is fantastic! I love your journaling and especially how you fit it around the torn nursery paper. Hugs to you!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @wvsandy This is one of my favorite pages ever. How did you dig it out? It's an oldie.
    • wvsandy
      @Dalis It was in a forum post about text on a path. I didn't realize it was an old stream. :lol I tried to save a link to it but my PC crashed. You created a video.
      I found it here. It's called "Journaling Text Ideas". Love your LO!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @wvsandy Oh yeah!!! I remember that video, let me know if you have any questions.
      wvsandy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Apr 11, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    147.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).