dvhoward

hummingbird

hummingbird
dvhoward, Sep 23, 2014
Description:

Allison Pennington | Bright

Fonts | Traveling Typewriter, KD Life Ultra
    • AnneofAlamo
      I am in pure awe of your photos, the ballet nature of the birds comes across so perfectly in this page...pure wonderful! I think you have achieved one awesome retirement goal!
    • lcpereyra
      Incredible photo! Love the movement you captured and how you let the photo shine on your layout!
    • Ink and Pixels
      Love the large photo with the polaroid pic hanging. Wonderful design and the photo is priceless. 
    • HeatherB
      Wow - you did an amazing job merging the 3 photos into 1 - it looks amazing. Fabulous job with the photo and I'm glad you kept it so large. Beautifully scrapped.
    • HeatherB
    • Karen
      Wowza!  That is so awesome that you did a composite with time lapsed pictures!  Just gorgeous and I love that you made the photo big!
    • AllisonPennington
      Oh wow! This is completely incredible! The huge photo is perfect. I love, love, love the composition of this layout, too. The bookplate on the wood, the shadows... perfection. (and I'm *thrilled* that you used Bright to create such a spectacular page!)
    • gracielou
      this is amazing. What an awesome photo.
    • PLM
      That picture is soooo appealing and the little work on the above of the page youd id: simply fantastic!
      I keep looking and looking at your page!
    • paula kesselring
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Allison Pennington
    Uploaded By:
    dvhoward
    Date:
    Sep 23, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: