garrynkim

Hugs

Hugs
garrynkim, May 5, 2021
    • Marif
      I love this layout! So fun!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • RJMJ
      WOW!!! This Is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!...I LOVE! How You Used Kim's Pieces Here!...The Smiley Paper BG & The Blend!...WOW!...AWESOME:love!...
      garrynkim likes this.
    • michele hillam
      Love the layering and shadows, what a fun page to go with a fun photo!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • umyesh
      Your clustering is amazing here Kimberly! I love your hugs story and the triple frame, too. What a great routine to scrap!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      I LOVE all those flowers!!! You did an amazing job at lifting my page. I love it. It’s so happy and cheerful and that photo just makes me smile. :bk
      garrynkim likes this.
    • LivyBug
      Aw what a fun pic! I love the smiley face background. This page has such happy energy!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful lifted page Kim.. I love how you made it your own with that wonderful photo and I love that bg paper you chose. The flowers all layered and clustered matting the photo are all shadowed perfectly! You have created such a wonderful and happy page here. I loved reading your journaling about the hug routine. How sweet and special. This is a wonderful memory being documented. Thank you for sharing, Kim! Thanks too, for playing along with the May Scraplift Challenge!
      garrynkim likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    garrynkim
    Date:
    May 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).