Ferdy

HP

HP
Ferdy, Dec 26, 2019
Description:
for the template challenge: this is not the real HP Park, it's just the Warner House here in Brazil, there's this place to take photos...TFL!
credits:

by Kate Hadfield @ the Lilypad:
Wizardry doodles
Wizardry tapes by Kate and Christa File
Wizardry brads by Kate and Christa File
blocked 2 free template for the challenge
background paper from Family Matters freebie
old type alpha freebie by Kate and Christa File

except for:
Pumpkin juice journal cards by valorie wibbens + emily merritt
pearkat likes this.
    • cfile
      Can I say I love this?!!! Ferdy this is fabulous! That is like the HP store at Kings Cross in London where you could get your photo taken (which I did) :) I love seeing you in the Hogwarts scarf and I love the sorting hat doodle..perfection my friend (and thank you for also using the tapes brads and alpha :) ) Fun page.. Love it!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @cfile I bought Kate's doodles and the other HP products thinking about scrapping these photos, and also because I really plan to visit some HP soon...now with her retirement, I needed to get this page done!
      this was on the Warner house in São Paulo, where we could choose scarves from the 4 houses and other things like wands, hat...but I just picked my Gryffindor scarf to be quickly, there was a big line to take the photos!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Ferdy Love it!!! You will love going to one of the HP parks!!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is fantastic! Great photos from your HP excursion and love all the themed elements with this. Wonderful page!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Kate
      Oh this is fabulous! I love how you used the template and added all the magical goodies! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @Kate thank you so much!! :bk
      Kate likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Ferdy
    Date:
    Dec 26, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).