cfile

HP Sauce

HP Sauce
cfile, Feb 29, 2016
Description:
CVW_SupplyTracker
font: Almagro Regular
khadfield_DoodledPaperAlpha_hp sauce title (leap yr $2.29 special today only)
khadfield_cfile_ChillyOverlays_lines2
khadfield_framedfreebie_arrow1
khadfield_framedfreebie_photocorners
Mylinn, MrsPeel and sushimommy like this.
    • Tree City
      Love all the doodly goodness and YEA for finding "special" food back at home. I'm gonna have to get some HP sauce cuz DD is obsessed with BBQ sauce and it would do her good to try something new. :)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Tree City Check the international section of the grocery if you are in the states, or see if you have a British store in your area :)
      Tree City likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh I also LOVE the HP sauce!!!!!!!! sometimes I buy other makes as HP is quiet expensive here but love it...love the sticky toffee pudding and havent had it for a while...now your pages oput me in a dramatic dilemma...what to do? go play Leap day scraps? or go eat some chocolate cake that is in the fridge? oh the dramas LOL
      so glad you can find this stuff at home!!!!!![​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel do both!!!! We found the marmite or vegimite or whatever you call it... When I found it in our store I took a photo and sent to Kate!!! My hubby laughed and asked me if I wanted that and said NO!!!! Xo
    • Kate
      Hooray for HP Sauce!! I still think you should have bought the Marmite too ;P
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Feb 29, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    203.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).