Horsing Around Cow-Girl

Horsing Around Cow-Girl
dotcomkari, Jan 27, 2021
Description:
Forever Joy and SMD: Petticoate Rose
Just Jaimee: Story Teller Jan 2016
StefanieS and ForeverJoy like this.
    • StefanieS
      Love how full this is, eye catching title work and love her personality shining through in these classic black and white photos.
    • Saar
      Wow! This is amazing. What a beautiful layout. I love the photos and all the layers.
    • Pachimac
      You are such an amazing scrapper!! I have admired your work for so long! It's always so perfect - and you are able to do messy like no one's business. This one, however, is perfection. The colors are great, the font for "Horsing Around" is spot on, and the photos are great!! I love your sweet butterflies poking out all around and the grassy type leaves!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      @Pachimac I can't tell you how much that means to me, thank you so much! I really enjoy planning with different styles. When my parents were visiting my daughter recently in Utah and sent me this photos of my oldest, I knew I had to scrap them. This challenge was perfect for that! :) I am so happy she gets to have horse therapy and bond with her own horse while she is away.
      Pachimac likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      :giggle these photos are just awesome- what a fun (and beautiful!) page! You definitely rocked it! :hi5
      dotcomkari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    176.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).