Sharon-shutterbug

Hope

Hope
Sharon-shutterbug, May 27, 2021
Description:
Template: Fiddlesticks No. 48 from Set 12 by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs. Papers, elements from Boho Sunshine by Kim Jensen. Elements from Mixed Media Elements add-on April 2020 by Little Butterfly Wings. Stitching from Ragged Edges by Kim Jensen.
Lion and Lamb picture from Pixabay.
michele hillam and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is magnificent!!!!!!! I was doing something else, but had top stop as the first th9ing I see in the front gallery was your awesome page... not just the fabulous clouds image and your beautiful embellishment of it, but your journaling touches the heart , gorgeous all over, I m gonna take a detour of what I was doing ng and take this into the MAY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • Sharon-shutterbug
      @MrsPeel Thank you so much for your kind words! It's funny, I was trying to do the May photography challenge but somehow ended up following April's instructions instead. I think God must have really wanted this page made and posted, because I tried to delete it once I discovered my mistake and can't figure out how. :D
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous imagery.
    • MrsPeel
      you know, I always tell Sarita (my daughter) that even the things that we think are wrong, after a while when we look back, we see the Bigger Plan made it all fit and it had to happen....so, yes, your page is beautiful, has a wonderful message so, whatever instructions it followed, we know it had to be shared!!!!!! [​IMG]
    • flowersgal
      Wonderful journaling and great blending on the large photo with the lion & lamb coming out of the clouds.
    • Sharon-shutterbug
      @flowersgal Oh, how I wish I could take credit for the lion-and-lamb in the clouds, but alas, that's just how I found it on Pixabay. Thank you for your kind comments though! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-shutterbug
    Date:
    May 27, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    253.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    820px
    Height:
    820px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).