Amson

Hongkong lIving

Hongkong lIving
Amson, Jun 2, 2017
Description:
I scraplifted this wonderful page by Amy.

[​IMG]

Credits: Lynn Grieveson - Daily Delight Papers, Little Butterfly Wings - Feeling Blue and Embrace Life Kits, Paislee Press - Summer Manifesto and Behind the Lens Kits

Thanks for looking!
zakirahzakaria and mcurtt like this.
    • AmberR
      WOW. that photo is stunning!
    • ashleywb
      Fantastic! Incredible photo and the use of color here is perfection - such a mood you've created.
    • ArmyGrl
      Pure gorgeousness!!! The three little bits of contrasting color are perfect! Hee,hee...I may have to lift your life...lol...your choice of papers is wonderful and I love the date strip going down the side.
    • ArmyGrl
      Pure gorgeousness!!! The three little bits of contrasting color are perfect! Hee,hee...I may have to lift your life...lol...your choice of papers is wonderful and I love the date strip going down the side.
    • zakirahzakaria
      Love your lift! Stunning!
    • MrsPeel
      Stunning indeed!!!!!!!! the shadows in the papers are so awesome....the photo is marvelous and the colors are perfectly combined....awesome page all together!!!!!!
    • bellbird
      it's so good to see 'real' images scrapped - this was basically one of our 'views' in HK as well, albeit not for as long as you & while it was not everyone's ideal that's the reality of booking hotels online and travel in general! that B&W converstion is very cool and makes this feel like urban art- totally shows off the geometric-ness (if that's a word!) of the city and the long strips tie in with the tallness of the buildings perfectly
    • londoncuppa
      This is fantastic, Carolyn. Love the mood of your pic and the color choice of your papers. Perfect combination!
    • Spacecadetswife
      That is a very cool and edgy urban photo, and you scrapped it perfectly.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    183.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).