designerbrittney

HomewardBound_WEB

HomewardBound_WEB
designerbrittney, Feb 22, 2019
Description:
Created for my "Storytelling" FANniversary challenge!!

CREDITS:

- ”Project Mouse (Wilderness): Bundle” by Britt-ish Designs & Sahlin Studio
- ”Project Mouse: On Our Way” by Britt-ish Designs & Sahlin Studio
- Font: Lucky Typewriter

Journaling Reads: Driving home is always a little sad. I hate leaving Disneyland behind. The girls were really good during the drive. Phoenix loved looking at her “Look! Look!” black and white book. The girls watched lots of movies. Right before we got home, we stopped for gas and Gia woke up and it was all over. She was so sad and tired and miserable. She wouldn’t stop crying no matter what we tried. EVERYONE was so happy to get home and get into our comfy beds.
sahlink, Kat and JennFort like this.
    • Li Li Wee
      Aw! They are so cute... love the bw photos.
    • umyesh
      I love how you've documented the drive home so beautifully here! I always take car pics and never scrap them because they're boring, but now I want to scrap them! I love your middle card with the arrow in a different color. You are always great at storytelling so thanks for the challenge!
    • sahlink
      GAH!! That face. Those eyes. I am adoring all of the black and white on the page. It makes the minty colors so much sweeter... and I notice things like the book Phoenix is reading. Love how you did the numbers on the kidlets too.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    designerbrittney
    Date:
    Feb 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    312.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).