Homeschool Shine
heathert, Feb 6, 2018
Description:
For the February Inspiration Challenge at the Lilypad: choose two MOC challenges and combine them. I chose MOC6.10, Clean and Simple (1 photo, 1 netural bg paper, and 3-5 elements not counting date/journaling), and MOC6.12, Throwback Photo (use one photo that's at least five years old). Here's Allen in 2006 (one day shy of his 3rd birthday); we'd just started schooling at home after it became obvious rather quickly that he wasn't too suited for daycare if there were other children involved. o_O

Everything with Sahlin Studio's Shine Bright kit; font Butter, Brot, Papier.
JennFort, londoncuppa and LynnG like this.
    • *gina*
      Love this page - the cute photo and the design - just perfect
      and into the Froggy Faves
    • heathert
    • londoncuppa
      I am always in awe of a C&S page done well (especially because I struggle with that style), and this is just stunning. The paper strip down the side (with your paper choice) is perfect. Bravo!
      heathert likes this.
    • jk703
      This is perfection of a clean and simple layout! Love this, Heather! I'm so glad you are hanging out here and scrapping! Congrats on teh Froggy Fav! Great choice!
      heathert likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    heathert
    Date:
    Feb 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    163.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).